Dr Richard Cribb, Dr Peter Stokes, Dr Ann Lowman, Dr Susie Wright, Dr Anna Cross, Dr Paul Webb
Alresford Surgery aims to provide high quality healthcare to patients in our area. The doctors, nurses and other staff are dedicated to providing a comprehensive, professional service and with this website we aim to keep our patients up to date with news and information about the practice.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this site.
All patients who are 64 or over as at 1 April 2014, are pregnant or who have a chronic illness (see list below) should have a flu vaccination. It saves lives, reduces the effect of illness and prevents hospital admissions.
- A chronic respiratory disease
- Asthma – that requires continuous/repeated use of inhaled steroids or has required hospital admission
- Chronic heart disease
- Chronic kidney disease
- Chronic liver disease
- Chronic neurological disease
- Lowered immunity (due to disease or treatment such as steroid medication or cancer treatment, HIV, asplenia or splenic dysfunction)
- Any other serious medical condition – check with your doctor if you are unsure
- Those in receipt of a carers allowance or the main carer of an elderly or disabled person whose welfare would be at risk if you fell ill.
Our walk-in clinics will be on the following dates from 1.00 – 2.30
Wednesday 24 September
Tuesday 7 October
Wednesday 15 October
Your GP Cares
Your GP Cares is a campaign which was launched recently to highlight the challenges being faced by your GPs. We are facing huge challenges concering workload, recruitment and retention. You can read more about the campaign here: http://bma.org.uk/working-for-change/your-gp-cares
There is also a video which highlights the issues which can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy4CVGlSDP8
(Site updated 19/09/2014)